Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm back! (Again)

Okay, I know I haven't posted in a while, however I have recently gotten a new laptop and if I can remember, I will try to post more often now!

Since last time I posted I have finally finished those few games I started, I actually just saw that I started Final Fantasy XI last time I posted, last week I tried to recover my account to it, which, being the fool I am, I have lost for good now. Anyway, onto my post.

I have recently been watching a lot of anime (Natsume Yuujinchou, Another, Ano Hana, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and much more) however I would like to point out two in particular; Hunter X Hunter (the 2011 remake) and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, as those of particular interest. Personally, I would consider these as my current favourite anime, and would recommend them to each and every one of you, if you are interested in anime.

Anyway, that's all for today, I hope I still have some people out there who would take interest, I plan to do man more anime and video game recommendations in future!

No comments:

Post a Comment